Khabarhub’s mission is to deliver demand-driven trusted content with quality journalism practice to our esteemed readers and viewers according to their choice. We believe that ads delivered through our service should be relevant and useful to our members. The adverts are reviewed in order to ensure consistently high standards throughout the platform so that advertisers and readers benefit from a quality environment.
Advertisers are responsible for their ads published in Khabarhub. Advertisements published in our platform should be relevant and follow our advertising policies. These policies will help advertisers to determine whether their ads are apposite for Khabarhub and our esteemed readers.
Khabarhub deems it inappropriate to publish any contentious contents or advertisements of any company that will tarnish the image of the news portal. We count only responsible and professional entities that are away from controversies and meet our company’s policy and the integrity of our editorial team. Khabarhub reserves the right to decline any advertisement offered to us.
Ad Review Process
Ads placement will not be done until approved through our ad review process. In order to be eligible to advertise with Khabarhub, certain criteria must be met during the ad review process. Khabarhub reviews adverts to ensure consistently having high standards throughout so that the advertisers and readers benefit from a quality environment. Ad’s images, text, as well as the content on ad’s landing page, are checked and reviewed. If the adverts do not fully comply with our Advertising Policies, they will not be approved. Generally, ads are reviewed usually within 24 hours. After your ad is reviewed, you’ll receive an email letting you know if your ad is approved. If it’s approved, we’ll start running your ad and you can see your results in the Ads Manager.
Things to do if your advert is rejected
If your advert is not approved, we’ll send an email with details that explain why. Using the information that states why the ad was rejected, you can resubmit the ad by editing it in accordance with our policies. If you have further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Ads must comply with the following as well as the laws for placement. Advertisements that violate any of the following policies are globally prohibited:
- Adult Sexual Content: Khabarhub prohibits the promotion of content related to sexual products or services.
- Copyright: Khabarhub prohibits the advertising of copyright-infringing content.
- Counterfeit Goods: Khabarhub prohibits the sale or promotion of fraudulent imitations.
- Discriminative Content: Khabarhub prohibits the promotion of contents that discriminate on the basis of age, gender, disability, religion, ethnicity, race, color, national origin or sexual preference.
- Fake Documents and Related Services: Khabarhub prohibits the promotion of fake documents and related services.
- Fraud and Deception: Khabarhub prohibits the contents that are deceptive or inaccurate. The product or service must accurately match the content of the ad. Any claims in the ad must have factual support.
- Hacking, Cracking and Circumvention Content: Khabarhub prohibits the promotion of products or services meant for hacking, cracking or circumvention.
- Hateful and Inappropriate Content: Khabarhub prohibits the promotion of any sort of hate, criminal, or terrorist-related content and inappropriate content.
- Health Issue Content: Khabarhub prohibits the promotion of unrealistic or misleading claims about health improvements, including related to diet and weight loss.
- Illegal Products and Services: Khabarhub prohibits the advertising or promotion of products, services, or activities considered illegal in a given jurisdiction.
- Nonexistent Functionality: Khabarhub prohibits the ads that contain images that portray nonexistent functionality that replicates play buttons, notifications, or checkboxes.
- Occult Pursuits: Khabarhub prohibits ads for individual horoscopes, fortune-telling, and dream interpretations.
- Political Content: Khabarhub prohibits the promotion of content with political agendas.
- Quality: Advertisements must comply with certain editorial guidelines in order to ensure that users have a positive experience in Khabarhub.
- Downloads: Khabarhub prohibits advertising products that have restrictions on downloads that occur through our platform.
- Trademark: Khabarhub prohibits the advertisement or promotion of any products that violate copyright law.
- Animal Products: Khabarhub restricts the ads of animals or animal products and prohibits the Ads for products related to endangered species.
- Cause-based Advertising: Khabarhub restricts advertising contents that drive political, judicial, legislative, or regulatory outcomes.
- Crypto-currency: Khabarhub restricts the sales, promotion or trading of crypto-currencies.
- Dating Services: Khabarhub restricts the promotion ads that facilitate dating services.
- Drugs and Tobacco: Khabarhub restricts any promotion-content products derived from drugs and tobacco as well as the sale of such products.
- Promotion of Over-The-Counter Drugs: Khabarhub restricts the ads that promote over-the-counter medicines that do not comply with all applicable local laws, guidelines, licenses, and approvals.
- Gambling Content: Khabarhub restricts the promotion of content that facilitates online money gambling, real money games of skill or real money lotteries, including online real money casinos, sportsbooks, bingo, or poker.
- Soliciting Funds: Khabarhub restricts the promotion of contents that solicit funds for political purposes.
- Weapons, Fireworks and Other Violent Products or Services: Khabarhub restricts the content that promotes the use or sale of weapons, ammunition, fireworks or any other violent product.
Video ads and other dynamic ad types must comply with all of the rules listed in these Advertising Policies, including the Community Standards, as well as the policies below:
- Disruptive Content: Disruptive tactics, such as flashing screens must not be used in the videos.
- Entertainment Related Restrictions: Ads for movie trailers, TV shows and other similar contents with excessive depictions of the following content within the ads are not allowed:
- Drugs and alcohol use
- Adult content
- Relevance: Product or service being offered in the ad must have relevant and appropriate ad components such as text, images or other media.
- Accuracy: Representation of the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised must be clear in the ad.
- Related Landing Pages: The landing page must match the products and services promoted in an ad’s text. Also, the destination site must not link to any prohibited product or service.
Without our written permission, advertisers are strictly prohibited not to create Lead Ads questions to request the following type of information:
- Account Numbers: Without our prior permission, ads must not request account numbers or telephone account numbers
- Criminal History: Without our prior permission, ads must not request information regarding criminal history.
- Financial Information: Without our prior permission, ads must not request financial information, including bank account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, credit scores, income, net worth or how much debt someone has.
- Government Issued Identifiers: Without our prior permission, ads must not request government-issued identifiers, including Social Security numbers, citizenship number, PAN number, passport numbers or driver’s license numbers.
- Health Information: Without our prior permission, ads must not request health information, including physical health, mental health, medical treatments, medical conditions or disabilities.
- Insurance Information: Without our prior permission, ads must not request insurance information.
- Political Affiliation: Without our prior permission, ads must not request information regarding political affiliation.
- Race or Religion: Without our prior permission, ads must not request information regarding race/ethnicity or religion/philosophical beliefs.
- Sexual Orientation: Without our prior permission, ads must not request information regarding sexual orientation or information about the sexual life of the individual.
- Usernames or Passwords: Without our prior permission, ads must not request usernames or passwords, including usernames and passwords for existing and new accounts, without our prior permission. If you want to direct people to sign up for an account with your site or service, you should use the Clicks to Website or Website Conversions objective when you run your ads.
Safety and Privacy
- Fair and Legal Billing Practices: Fair billing practices, as well as all the applicable laws, must be followed by the products and services advertised in your ads.
- Malicious Software: Use of ads promoting or installation of viruses, worms or any other malicious software are strictly restricted.
- Offensive content: Khabarhub does not screen content or remove potentially offensive content. Do not use an ad to mediate content or intervene in disputes between users.
- Phishing Sites: Do not use an ad for the promotion of a website that tricks a user into providing personal or other information.
- Link Behavior: Do not deceive, confuse or otherwise degrade the experience of our esteemed readers who click on your ad. Display URL of the domain must match Destination URL of the domain and all members must be sent to the same landing page from a click on your ad. The landing page must allow users to navigate away from the page using any means.
- Privacy: Khabarhub forbids the usage of tracking users with the use of tracking cookies across sites without full disclosure and consent of the users. Advertisers are responsible for complying with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations.
- Targeting on Sensitive Characteristics: Sensitive categories such as health, political affiliation, racial or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual behavior/orientation, trade union membership or income must be targeted in an ad.
Local Legal Requirements: We expect our advertisers to comply with local legal and regulatory requirements in addition to these ads policies.
Things you should know
Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. The cancellation of ads may result in case you fail to comply.
Once displayed, ads are public information. Khabarhub has full authority to disclose your advertising content, and all information associated with your advertising, to a governmental entity if that information disclosure would assist in a lawful investigation.
We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively affect our relationship with our users.
For policies that require prior written permission, Khabarhub may grant this permission.
These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.